Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
We seek an exceptional Content Manager to serve as a written editor of outbound company communications. The role demands a very high level of English-language writing and editing skills, across various formats, from large technical reports to political op-eds.
- Serve as editor of written outbound products
- Develop presentational and marketing collateral
- Maintain, develop, and communicate the company style guide to ensure consistency with company values and brand
- Manage company and client campaign websites as required
- Assist colleagues in creating new, compelling products
- Provide coaching to consultants
£24 000–£28 000, depending on experience. The company offers a competitive benefits package, including eligibility for an annual bonus, and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter (max: 350 words). Successful candidates will be invited to participate in an editorial exercise and interview.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is Monday 31st August.