Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology and identifying strategies to mitigate those risks. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
We now seek an HR Business Partner to help us on our growth journey and support our employee engagement strategy as well as managing some of the more usual HR Generalist duties. The role is a standalone role reporting to the HRD and will suit someone with at least 5 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner/Generalist and who is maybe looking for an interesting role whilst also managing their work/life balance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide developmental support, coaching and direction to line managers and employees to achieve desired results, and provide clear guidance on approaches to building capability and developing expertise
- Partner with employees and managers to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place to achieve strategic priorities and that individuals are supported in their career development goals
- Work with employees and managers to develop an Employee Engagement Plan and improve communication
- Draft and interpret HR Policies, support and coach managers in the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation to ensure compliance and consistency and ensure policies are fit for purpose
- Assist with and help improve the appraisal process
- Help us establish a robust and efficient recruitment and selection process for different types of role and ensure our processes are consistent globally taking into account diversity and inclusion attraction techniques.
- Help us to establish our Employer Brand to attract the best and brightest candidates
- Manage and improve the onboarding process, ensuring candidates get the best possible start to be a success.
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience in their interactions with Access Partnership
- Manage our intern recruitment and training programme
- Develop metrics to create useful reports and identify areas for improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and practice
- Proactive, highly organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
- Ability to engage and give added value information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Excellent communicator and ability to influence senior managers
- Ability to think strategically
- Global Mindset – and experience working with other countries would be a plus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Good working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases – experience implementing new systems would be a plus
- Able to perform in a fast paced intellectually intense environment
- An additional language would be a plus
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Please use “HR Business Partner/Generalist” as the subject title for your email.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so early application is recommended. We may appoint before the closing date.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications – Friday 11 December 2020