Access Partnership helps companies navigate the regulatory and political hurdles to accessing markets worldwide. We start by analyzing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users, then identify strategies to mitigate those risks and drive opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnership is seeking a Manager/Sr Manager who is either looking to develop into the next stage in their career or is already serving in a similar level role. We would also consider Director Level candidates with exceptional business development skills. This person will be based in Singapore and help develop the firm’s expansion across Asia. The candidate will have a deep understanding of the subtleties and motivations of government and industry stakeholders in this region and be able to harness them. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering thought leadership and shifting policy on a range of issues including spectrum, data policies, cybersecurity, privacy, artificial intelligence, broadband access, Internet governance, trade, and cloud computing, among others. The role requires developing relationships that provide visibility into public policy decision making, as well as building and expanding client relationships and growing business in the region. Other responsibilities include client representation and managing aspects of the company’s administration.
Our diverse, results-oriented Asia team supports the world’s largest technology firms as well as some of its most promising start-ups. We shape public policy on behalf of these clients across the region, with an established and growing capability in Asia. You will work alongside some of the technology industry’s most influential thought leaders to support the company’s growth and be responsible for delivering client objectives in this challenging region.
The position requires candidates to have experience with or be capable of the following tasks:
- Represent clients in meetings with industry, national governments, and in multilateral forums
- Help develop and drive the business strategy and grow business in the region
- Gather commercial and policy intelligence
- Develop public policy positions, advocacy strategies, and supporting content
- Develop thought leadership on the hot topics of the day such as 5G, privacy, AI, cyber, data privacy, new technology regulation, big data etc. to become a trusted advisor to clients
- Research and analyze policy issues, political trends, processes, and regulations
- Draft clear communications and content on short timelines
- Build and maintain a network of government and industry contacts in key markets
- Manage client accounts including communications, development, and execution of project plans
- Conduct managerial and administrative tasks as needed
- Provide a professional face for the firm through writing and speaking engagements.
Base salary is competitive and commensurate with experience, and the company offers a generous bonus scheme.
How to apply
Write a concise email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 September 2020 that tells us why you’re the right person for the job, and include a copy of your CV.
Please also include an example of your best written work. This could take many forms, including your published writing or analysis, a news article, or academic work that illustrates your skills.