Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology and identifying strategies to mitigate those risks. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
Based in London, the Marketing Intern will assist with the planning and execution of marketing strategies with an emphasis on content creation (newsletters, video, graphics), social media, and events management. The role will involve developing and executing marketing communications to clients and prospects. This will include copywriting for the Access Partnership website; assisting with the production of video and graphical content across all marketing channels; and ensuring Access Partnership brand messaging and appearance are consistent across published content, marketing materials, social media and newsletters.
- Support day-to-day management of AP website, social media channels and email comms, including planning, scheduling, posting, and analysing content across the platforms.
- Build knowledge of the latest marketing practices across email, video and social media, including monitoring recent trends and innovations in order to bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Create content pillars and research themes that will resonate with our audience on social media.
- Record videos and commentary by our experts via remote video recording software.
- Support the process of editing videos, optimising them for social media to maximise engagement.
- Deliver and maintain other digital marketing assets including webinars, infographics, and web landing pages.
Requirements and qualifications
- A degree in Management, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Experience in managing social media accounts.
- Experience in creating video content for social media.
- Detail oriented, ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills, data driven, and a critical thinker.
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to write content such as blogs and promotional materials.
- Experience in graphic design, editorial and digital marketing is a plus.
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM is a plus.
- Fluency in a language other than English is a plus.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Please use “Marketing Intern (3 Months)” as the subject title for your email.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so early application is recommended. We may appoint before the closing date.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications – Friday 11 December 2020