Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnerships seeks a Senior Manager or experienced Manager to assist our team in providing consultancy services to our clients on public policy, market access and engaging with governments and authorities around the world.
We support clients from a wide range of sectors, including telecoms networks, space and satellite, aeronautical, banking and maritime. We have extensive experience helping clients navigate both multilateral fora and national markets to achieve their goals. Whether enabling innovative communications technologies or defending a globally interoperable Internet, our global network and experience gives us the skills, access, and connections to get results. Our team provides tailored support for large companies, public organisations and national governments.
- Consulting clients on market access strategy and developing innovate solutions to issues they face
- Liaising with national regulatory authorities and governments to shape national policy-makers’ decision making;
- Gathering and analysing information on telecommunication laws and regulations in jurisdictions around the world;
- Preparing reports and presentations to clients and other requirements to telecom service providers;
- Carrying out market research on new technology services and policies in the IT and telecoms sectors and helping to spot emerging developments.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org – please use Policy Senior Manager/Manager Singapore as the subject title of your email:
- A letter of application (no more than 500 words);
- Resume, outlining relevant skills and experience.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 15 October 2020