Access Partnership enables citizen access to technology. We create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends to identify and mitigate risks and harness opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and operate across six continents.
We are looking for a bright and talented B2B sales manager to maximise our use of CRM data and professionalise our sales funnel. Joining our marketing team and reporting to our Chief Business Development Officer, you will help our teams maximise the value from their CRM data, design and execute marketing strategies and provide practical sales support. If you are creative, analytical, organised and keen to work in an environment where you’re learning all the time, this role is for you.
- Maintain a map of all customer journeys and ensure consistent experiences for potential clients.
- Help teams manage their CRM data and understand the insights it provides.
- Support the execution of marketing strategies, including identifying the appropriate channel mix to generate qualified leads.
- Maintain the CRM systems and databases required to deliver on our marketing and business development objectives.
- Develop a deep nurturing flow for sophisticated B2B client segments, engaging directly with potential clients on occasion.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators and designers to deliver assets.
- Measure, analyse and report on results of marketing campaigns and CRM tools to drive actionable insights.
Essential skills and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a B2B CRM role, preferably working with Salesforce.
- Flawless written English and exceptional copywriting skills.
- Analytical skills; ability to interpret data and insight to drive improvement.
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you’re the right person for the job. Please use Sales Operations Manager as the subject title for your email.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so early application is recommended. We may appoint before the closing date. Work will be remote in the UK until government recommendations change.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those who are not shortlisted or give specific feedback on why. If you have not heard from us by the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: Friday 18 December 2020