Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Dakar—and are growing.
Reporting to the CFO, you will manage a small team and have overall responsibility for effective and efficient management of our Finance Function (globally), including preparation of accounts, budgets and forecasts, billing cycle, financial management and controls, PAYE/payroll, and taxation. We are looking for a flexible, commercially aware finance business partner, who will bring fresh thinking, challenge and innovative ideas to all areas of the business by building effective working relationships at all levels.
Qualifications and Experience
- It is imperative that you are fully qualified (ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with a few years of PQE as Finance Business Partner or Financial Controller (preferably working for an international/global business) and great technical capabilities
- Understanding of international accounting, foreign exchange, and currency management
- Experience in identifying business opportunities, monitoring and analysing the competitive landscape
- Credibility with non-Finance colleagues
- Demonstrable experience in leading, creating and promoting a culture of high performance and continuous learning across the finance team – you will lead and manage 4 direct reports
- Proven background in process improvement and development
- Comfortable coordinating ad-hoc and competing requirements and deadlines requiring consistent and high-quality outputs
- Ability to think both at an operational and strategic level
- University Degree
- Professional Services experience (particularly a timesheet billing model)
- M&A experience including due diligence
- Previous exposure to Salesforce
- Private Equity experience
- Fluency in another language
What We Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy in a management position. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
Candidates must hold the relevant right to work documents for the country they are applying for.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role to email@example.com with Group Financial Controller as the subject.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to candidates we wish to interview.
No recruitment agencies please.