Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi and Dakar—and are growing.
The Infrastructure team seeks an intellectually curious, experienced senior consultant with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. Candidates will have a track record of successfully navigating national, regional and international processes to facilitate the introduction of new products and services to market and to influence the regulatory framework for them. This position requires a candidate with proven leadership capabilities, excellent analytical and communication skills and an ability to identify, formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner. The candidate should be able to function collaboratively across teams and should be comfortable with thinking “outside of the box”. Candidates must have a demonstrable record of managing and delivering on existing and new client accounts, and be able to travel internationally.
- Management of clients’ regulatory compliance with national, regional and international requirements
- Drafting technical and regulatory opinions for consideration in national and multi-lateral regulatory fora
- Engagement in national, regional and international technical regulatory processes
- Training and development of junior technical staff
- Creation of thought leadership articles, with a view to showcase team capabilities and to contribute to the growth of the business
- Management of sales and business development pipelines, as well as group marketing
- Collation and filtering of commercial and competitive intelligence
- Experience of obtaining and influencing the technical and regulatory framework for the introduction of new technologies to market
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise for different technologies including one or more of the following: wireless, drones, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence, fintech
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrable client management experience
- Track record of successful business development
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organised work approach, with a record of delivering products on schedule and within budget
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Broad understanding of international trade, politics and market trends
- Fluency in a second language
What We Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy in a management position. Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all staff.
The role can be based in our London or in Washington DC office and requires periodic international travel. Candidates must hold the relevant right to work documents for the country they are applying for.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Consultant Infra as the subject. No recruitment agencies please.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to candidates we wish to interview. If you haven’t been contacted by the closing date your application hasn’t been successful on this occasion.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and we may fill the position before the closing date, therefore early application is recommended.
Closing Date: Friday 26 March 2021