Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnerships seeks a candidate with proven quantitative capabilities, excellent communication and analytical skills, and an ability to formulate and present information in a clear and concise manner. The selected candidate will have both a strong interest and demonstrable experience in programme management and will be responsible for delivering projects for some of the largest technology companies in the world.
The Department – Multilateral Organisations
The Multilateral Organisations group engages in intergovernmental and industry fora on a global level, representing client interests and effecting change in regulation. Within this group, our technical team provides market access support for all forms of communications systems, including satellite networks. We perform compatibility studies, regulatory analyses and network coordination, in support of planned and operational networks. We also engage with regulators and governments to effect change in regulation and standards, to reflect novel approaches and ensure network innovation is not constrained by outdated rules.
- Own the delivery of major and complex, multi-year policy, technical advisory, and compliance projects
- Drive internal and external stakeholders towards timely delivery of quality products
- Manage resources, budget, scope and change effectively and efficiently
- Provide detailed reporting and support to Project Board and Account Manager
- Draft clear communications and content on short timelines
Skills and experience – Essential
- Exceptional relevant professional experience
- Superior organizational and communications skills in both written and spoken English
- An understanding of project and commercial risks
- Previous experience in project or programme delivery for consulting, technology, or government service
- Management of large programmes, budgets and teams
Skills and experience – Desirable
- Relevant project management qualification (PMP, Agile, PRINCE2, APM)