Access Partnership enables consumers to access technology. We create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends to identify and mitigate risks and harness opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and operate across six continents.
We are looking for a bright and talented B2B sales manager to maximise our use of CRM data and professionalise our sales funnel. Joining our Business Development & Marketing team and reporting to our Chief Business Development Officer, you will help our teams drive revenue growth, increase sales productivity, design and execute marketing strategies, and professionalise our sales support function. If you are creative, analytical, organised and keen to work in a growing company where you can make a real difference, this role is for you.
- Improve sales capability and effectiveness by delivering management visibility into business performance and ensuring opportunities are managed effectively
- Maintain a map of all customer journeys to ensure consistent experiences for prospects and clients.
- Help teams manage their CRM data and understand the insights it provides.
- Support the execution of marketing strategies, including identifying the appropriate channel mix to generate qualified leads.
- Maintain the CRM systems and databases required to deliver on our marketing and business development objectives.
- Develop a deep nurturing flow for sophisticated B2B client segments, engaging directly with potential clients on occasion.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators and designers to deliver assets.
- Measure, analyse and report on results of marketing campaigns and CRM tools to drive actionable insights.
Essential skills and experience
- 5 years of experience in a B2B CRM role, with experience of working with Salesforce.
- Flawless written English and exceptional copywriting skills.
- Analytical skills; ability to interpret data and insight to drive improvement. Creative thinker, with an eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.