(Initially 3-6 month contract)
Access Partnership enables consumers to access technology. We create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends to identify and mitigate risks and harness opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and operate across six continents.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Team and help us establish talent management function supporting our wider global growth strategy. As a TA Manager, you will be trusted to work autonomously to develop and execute sourcing strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and proactively source, attract, and engage with active and passive talent through a variety of methods to build a consistent pipeline. Successful candidate will be responsible for 360 sourcing strategy, employer branding, tools, systems and third-party relationships. There may also be some scope for involvement in developing and retaining talent in the business.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Managing all operational aspects of recruitment around the world
- Gaining a deep understanding of AP’ culture, strategic direction, and competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job postings, build recruitment marketing strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Embedding and optimising our new ATS system (TeamTailor)
- Helping us to establish our Employer Brand to attract the best and brightest candidates
- Managing and improving the onboarding process, ensuring candidates get the best possible start to be a success.
- Ensuring all candidates have a positive experience in their interactions with Access Partnership
- Managing our intern recruitment and training programme
- Using metrics to create useful reports and identify areas for improvement
- Executing background and reference checks for select candidates
- Identifying areas of opportunity for process and structure improvement and implement as needed
Desired skills and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in talent acquisition (5 years’+ preferred), KPIs, and metrics
- Ability to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, large and small, with many stakeholders
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding (tech or consultancy background preferred)
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Good working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator and ability to influence senior managers
- Ability to think strategically
- Global Mindset
- Able to perform in a fast paced intellectually intense environment
We are currently working remotely. From September 2021 we will be taking a hybrid approach to work, where we spend at least 2 days a week in our collaborative London office.