CITC is working to transform Saudi Arabia into a digital society by enabling an array of different wireless technologies that can utilize spectrum while co-existing with other users and uses.
This webinar will include a series of sessions focusing on Saudi Arabia’s Spectrum Outlook for Commercial and Innovative Use 2021 – 2023. One of these sessions, “5G Medium and High Bands Discussion” (11.40-13.10 GMT), will feature Colin Thomson, Practice Lead for Infrastructure, Access Partnership. This panel session will discuss matters related to these bands from a range of regulatory and technical perspectives.
Other speakers taking part in the event include:
- Majed Alkouly, Spectrum Specialist, CITC
- Mohammad Aljnoobi, GM of the Radio Spectrum Planning, CITC
- Philippe Defraigne, Founding Director, Cullen International
- Abdulhadi AbouAlmal, Head of Technology Standardization and Spectrum Management, Etisalat
- Aji Ed, Chief Technology Officer of Mobile Networks, MEA, Nokia
- Zoran Lazarivic, Chief Technology Officer, Ericsson
- Luigi Ardito, Senior Director of Government Affairs, Qualcomm
- Renato Lompardi, Vice President of the Microwave Product Line, Huawei
- Alexander Kuehn, Senior Governmental Officer, BNetzA
- Luciana Camargos, Senior Director of Future Spectrum, GSMA
- Ali Cheema, GSA ASMG Spectrum Team Chair, GSA