Access Partnership will be attending in full force The Plenipotentiary Conference 2018 in Dubai from 29 October to 16 November.
The Plenipotentiary Conference 2018, or “Plenipot”, is the top policy-making body of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) that decides the 4-year roadmap of the organisation. It determines the general policies for fulfilling the purposes of the ITU and adopts the financial and strategic plan. Elections are also held during Plenipot for the management team of the ITU, the Council Member States, and the Radio Regulations Board members.
To find out more about Plenipot, download our briefing booklet.
Want to learn the key developments from Plenipot 2018 and the implications these will have on the global ICT industry? Register for our post-event webinar on 29 November at 4pm GMT/11am.
One-on-one consultant briefings
If you’re facing a business challenge or have an opportunity you’re looking to develop, our team can help you make the right decision. Book an appointment with one of our consultants at the event by emailing RSVP@accesspartnership.com for a meeting with:
- Greg Francis, Managing Director
- Abdou Lo, Director for Africa
- Tym Kurpeta, Director, Market Access and Regulatory Compliance
- Daphné Joseph, Senior Consultant, Market Access and Regulatory Compliance
- Alexis Serfaty, Director of Global Public Policy
- Ryan Johnson, Senior Manager, International Public Policy
- Richard Upchurch, Policy Analyst