The video and mobile gaming industry has seen a meteoric rise over the last year as more people look for new forms of social interaction and entertainment in the global pandemic. However, with this growth comes policy issues and greater regulatory oversight.
Join panellists from Access Partnership, Wildlife Studios, AppInChina, and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) as they discuss the global regulatory and compliance landscape and its impact on the gaming ecosystem from developers and publishers to platforms and game technology services. You will hear regional perspectives on pressing issues such as data protection, data localization, digital taxation, competition and antitrust, children’s online safety, and consumer protection.
- Kaisu Karvala, Head of UK and Europe, Access Partnership; former Vice President of PR and Communications, Rovio
- Philippe Sundfeld, Senior Legal Counsel, Wildlife Studios
- Todd Kuhns, Marketing Manager, AppInChina
- John Falzone, Vice President of Privacy Certified, ESRB
- Isabella Perera, Manager, Data Policy & Trust, Access Partnership