AI Policy Lab
Join us for a thought-provoking webinar on the concept of Responsible AI: From Theory to Practice.
As Artificial Intelligence (AI) revolutionizes industries and transforms our lives, concerns around its potential harm have led to the concept of responsible AI. But defining what constitutes responsible AI and who should be responsible for it remains a challenge.
Our panel of experts will discuss how to turn responsible AI from theory into practice, and increase our collective understanding of the challenges and opportunities it represents for people, communities, businesses, and governments alike.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation and explore the future of AI.
- Caitlin Corrigan, Executive Director, Institute for Ethics in Artificial Intelligence (IEAI)
- Colin Christie, Chair Advisory Committee, Analytics Association of the Philippines (AAP)
- Mojca Cargo, Senior Manager at AI4I, GSMA
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director, Strategy and Partnerships, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
- Jonathan Gonzalez, Senior Policy Manager at Access Partnership (Moderator)