Metaverse Policy Lab
Digital-twin technology is already transforming institutions as diverse as Boeing, BMW, and the Singaporean Government. Agriculture and defence are among the sectors poised to reap similar benefits over the coming years.
While consumer applications of the metaverse have dominated recent headlines, industrial deployment could hold the key to its future. But what challenges lie ahead?
Our latest webinar with Metaverse Insider, ‘The Industrial Metaverse – How do we foster innovation?’, will explore how public policy can unlock this technology’s immense potential.
From scalability and reliability to low latency connectivity and energy requirements, join us to discover how to promote collaboration and interoperability while respecting individual privacy.
- Simona Lipstaite, Head of EU & UK at Access Partnership (moderator)
- Dr. Volker Ziegler, Senior Technology Advisor & Chief Architect at Nokia
- Simon Bennett, Head of Innovation and Incubation at AVEVA
- Greg Demchak, Senior Director, Digital Innovation Lab at Bentley Systems
- Matthieu Worm, Senior Principal Key Expert for Simulation & Digital Twin (Research & Development) at Siemens