Cybercrime has become one of the fastest-growing criminal industries globally, with a staggering $7 trillion USD lost in 2022 alone. In fact, if cybercrime were a country, it would be the world’s third-largest economy after the US and China.
With several high-profile cyber-attacks on critical national infrastructure, governments around the world are rushing to introduce, refine or repurpose cybersecurity policies and enforcement regimes. In response to this growing threat, the Biden Administration has released its National Cybersecurity Strategy, aimed at addressing threats with a more coordinated, intentional, and well-resourced approach to cyber-defense.
To unpack the implications of this new strategy, Access Partnership is hosting a webinar titled “Unpacking US National Cybersecurity Strategy: Global Implications”. This event will bring together experts to explore the challenges and opportunities presented by this new approach to cybersecurity, seeking to secure the full benefits of a safe and secure digital ecosystem.
Join us on May 9th, 2023, to discuss the strategy’s impact on a global scale and its comparisons to existing global frameworks.
- Philip Stupak, Director of Federal Cybersecurity Office of the National Cyber Director Executive Office of the President
- Mario de la Cruz, Senior Director of Public Policy and Government Affairs, Latin America, Cisco
- Cassie Crossley, VP, Supply Chain Security, Schneider Electric
- Elliot Wilkes, CTO, Advanced Cyber Defence Systems
- Tiffany Harbour, Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity at Access Partnership (moderator)