According to the GSMA China Mobile Economy Report, China will account for 70% of global 5G connections in 2020, and 5G adoption will grow to just under 50% by 2025, placing the country among the leading nations along with South Korea, Japan and the US. Security is a key enabler for emerging technologies and can be an important platform for growth.
As part of the 5G Tech Summit at MWC Shanghai 2021, Christopher Martin, Head of Region, US & Asia, at Access Partnership, will moderate a fireside chat on 5G security. The session will focus on why 5G IoT security is different in the B2B context, how operators are securing their networks, and how 5G security services are essential to operators’ B2B strategy.
- Zhang Bin, GM, Information Security Center, China Mobile
- Joshua McCloud, National Cybersecurity Officer, ASEAN, Cisco Systems
- Peter Allwood, VP, Strategy, Cyber & Intelligence, MasterCard
- Zhao Xi Yi, Senior Manager, Solution Architecture, Red Hat
- Wang Jigang, VP, GM, Cyber Security Product Line, ZTE