Global rules around data and privacy are diverging rapidly. Companies can still shape the emerging landscape, but the window of opportunity is closing fast — to find out how, watch our webinar as we discuss ways to help you respond to and define new regulatory regimes.
During the session, we analysed what’s driving this wave of regulatory demands, from the US and EU to India and Thailand. We also looked at how leading companies are changing their practices to comply with new privacy and cyber rules and picked out what tools they’re using to do this, whether the requirements are GDPR-inspired or domestically-driven.
- The emerging risk landscape
- National privacy and cyber profiles
- US privacy model
- Rest of the world
- What strategies can keep you ahead?
- How to adopt privacy by design framework
- International Data Policy Database (IDPD)
- Internal data governance model
- Best practices to incorporate