Communications technologies and the ways in which we use them are changing at an unprecedented pace. At the same time, governments and their regulators are striving to ensure that regulatory frameworks are flexible enough to keep pace with technological advances while remaining robust enough to deliver on universal service, competition, privacy and security policies.
This webinar explores the social and economic regulatory impacts of the rapid evolution of technology from the perspectives of government, enterprise and consumer welfare. We discuss the cost pressures that network operators face and the requirements to address – and, in the current COVID-19 environment, accelerate – universal service and network security for network operators and the supply chain.
- Dr. Ir. Ismail, Director General of Spectrum Management and Standardization, Ministry of ICT of Indonesia, Kominfo
- Colin Thomson, Head of Infrastructure, Access Partnership
- Foong Chee Kheong (CK), Head of Regulatory Affairs, Axiata
- Tom C. Varghese, Head of Connectivity and Access Policy Asia Pacific, Facebook
- Mr Guillaume Mascot, Head of Government Relations Asia-Pacific, Japan, Nokia