This article was originally published by 6G World on 1 February 2023.
6GWorld talks with William Webb, CTO at Access Partnership and former CTO of OFCOM, about the institutional barriers standing in the way of making the next generation of networks a commercial success and how to avoid that.
Topics covered include:
- Lessons from 5G that need to be learned
- Demand indicators from consumers and enterprises
- Difficulties with the process of next-generation ideation and received wisdom
- The role of the operators
- Suggestions for approaches that would support the finances of operator CEOs
Watch the full interview here: 2023 01 William Webb – YouTube