5G promises to become a vital part of a country’s infrastructure and a prominent feature of our lives. It also presents challenges, from market access to data security. To meet these challenges and reap the benefits of the platform, companies and governments will have to do some collaborative and creative thinking. Our expertise will help these stakeholders seize opportunities and drive innovation.
- Monitor technical and policy regulations to support 5G network operators, system integrators and equipment manufacturers in delivering their services
- Undertake radio coordination for different radio services and systems
- Develop radio compatibility studies to facilitate 5G market entry for new radio technologies and services
- Advise on spectrum management strategies to enable greater spectrum sharing, maximising value in spectrum assets and technology in the 5G environment
- Perform technical and regulatory due diligence to mitigate risks and maintain our clients’ position in the market
- Worked with SITA to develop their 5G strategy, considering the 5G equipment ecosystem, interoperability, market access requirements in different countries, harmonization of radiofrequencies and a risk and cost benefits analysis of MNO 5Gnetwork slicing versus private broadband networks.
- Defined and implemented strategy to raise Metaswitch’s profile as thought leaders and 5G challenger vendor in the UK and Europe. Prepared thought leadership and advocacy materials, targeted key decision-makers, drafted responses to national consultations, identified collaboration and funding opportunities.
For more information, please contact Colin Thomson, Practice Lead, Infrastructure at email@example.com.