Access Partnership specializes in advising the executive leadership of fast growing tech companies and non-profit organizations on how to establish—and rapidly scale—a global public policy and government affairs function from scratch. Our team mentors new heads of government affairs and assist with benchmarking against competition, defining and measuring KPIs, and justifying resourcing.
- Map Global Policy Environment
- Identify and Prioritize Key Issues
- Define Desire End States
- Stakeholder Mapping and Champion Identification
- Build National Playbooks
- Benchmark Against Competitors
- Evaluate CSR and Philanthropic Initiatives
- Define Internal Reporting Structures
- Build Policy and Regulatory Monitors; Competitor Intelligence
- Scope Deliverables to Internal Customers
- Review Legal Rules of Lobbying and Political Giving
- Define Government Affairs Metrics and KPIs
For more information, please contact Michael Clauser, Principal, Head of US Region and Washington Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.