Increased reliance on digital technologies creates new cybersecurity concerns. Tech companies must create trust with consumers, government and regulators as market access is challenged by the shifting landscape. Our experienced team of expert analysts can advise policy-makers and identify the risks and opportunities as they emerge.
- Data Protection and Privacy: monitoring and driving the outcomes of public policy debates and implementing strategies and polices in clients’ key markets.
- Standards Development: advocating for cybersecurity standards in regional and international bodies, including the EU, the ITU and the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).
- Market Access: opening new markets to cybersecurity products, including promoting national-level identity governance, access management regulations and cryptography standards.
- Policy Monitoring: monitoring the development of cybersecurity policies in key markets to identify current and upcoming regulatory barriers including domestic standards, security policies and certifications and export and import requirements.
- Political Risk: helping our clients manage political risk and mitigate negative impact on their business from policy developments.
- Procurement: promoting the adoption of cybersecurity technologies and guiding the development of rules for government procurement of these technologies in various markets worldwide, including the EU, Canada, the US and India.
- Guided companies to create corporate cybersecurity policies.
- Analysed the Australian Assistance and Access Bill for compliance risks and business practices of companies across sectors, and advised on potential amendments.
- Advised global software companies on the implications of emerging technologies and monitored the regulatory environment.
- Organised an industry coalition of leading software, computing and telecommunications companies and executed a campaign to influence the global cybersecurity debate at the UN General Assembly and the ITU.
For more information please contact Christopher Casarrubias, Head of Emerging Markets, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Christopher Martin, Head of Region, Asia & US, at email@example.com.