Digital and AI-based solutions in the healthcare and life science sectors have the potential to improve diagnostics and treatment and support the development of new medical innovations, but they also face barriers in the areas of interoperability, data protection and standardisation. Access Partnership can help businesses navigate these barriers to drive the adoption of innovative tech-based solutions.
How We Can Help:
- Analyse impact on health data of existing and proposed data protection laws and rules on movement of data between jurisdictions
- Identify cybersecurity compliance risks for companies handling health data, and develop global thought leadership in this area
- Ensure all data and technology compliance issues have been appropriately considered before products go to market
- Engage and influence national debates around digital transformation for the life sciences and healthcare sectors
- Develop compliance and advocacy strategies to protect business interests by understanding how climate change and sustainability policies will affect the life sciences industry
For more information, please contact Matthew McDermott, Chief Business Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org